Thanks for the love this past #GivingTuesdayKC! We felt it!
Because of your generosity, Charlotte Street received a total of $9,500 in gifts on #givingtuesday!
Thank you from all of us here at Charlotte Street for believing in the work we do and believing in the power of the arts!
What is #GivingTuesdayKC?
#GivingTuesdayKC is a local and nationwide response to support local, regional, and national nonprofits on the first Tuesday following Thanksgiving each year. Join Charlotte Street, the Kansas City arts community, and the #GivingTuesdayKC movement to help redefine the spirit of giving in Kansas City and continue to make Kansas City a place where arts and artists can thrive.
This year, Charlotte Street asked a few of our most avid supporters why they give to Charlotte Street. Click the video below and listen to LISC Senior Program Officer and Charlotte Street Board Member, Ina Anderson share why she supports Charlotte Street and why it’s so important now more than ever to support artists in Kansas City.
- Your gift of $25 helps support a portion of the costs to provide free studio spaces to promising Kansas City artists
- Your gift of $50 helps to fund Charlotte Street’s Award Program that honors visual and performing artists every year with $10,000 Fellowships
- Your gift of $75 helps to fund one guest curator that brings fresh faces to our Kansas City art community
- Your gift of $100 helps to support one Open Call exhibition, giving visual and performing artists space, marketing, production and technical assistance to share new works.
- Your gift of $200 supports a portion of the Curatorial Residency Program immersing emerging national curators in Kansas City for 18 months.
Click the image to make a secure donation today. And many, many, many thanks for the support.
Can’t give $$? No worries. There are plenty of other ways to get involved at Charlotte Street. Drop us an email to learn how to become an Charlotte Street Arts Ambassador.
Many thanks to artist and Charlotte Street Resident, Cody Kauhl for his work and production of our #GivingTuesday videos! Find out more about Cody and his work – codykauhl.com.