The Job Opportunity:
The Marketing and Communications Manager provides critical strategy, planning, and implementation for CSF’s individual programs and the organization as a whole. The ideal candidate will be energized by a role that balances strategic thinking and planning with managing a high volume of production, and will be excited about working to support contemporary art and artists in Kansas City.
The Desired Candidate:
A savvy and proactive communicator, social media maven, event planner, organized project manager, self-starter with a clear and compelling copywriting voice, interested and engaged in Kansas City’s contemporary art community. Design, photography, or video editing skills are a plus.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Establish Marketing & Communications strategy, action plan, & calendar
• Manage CSF’s online presence, including our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts.
• Create, order, & distribute print collateral including postcards, posters, and brochures
• Generate & distribute press releases; manage partnerships and connections to media
• Promote calls for entry, upcoming events, CSF developments and other news items
• Manage photo & video documentation of exhibitions & events
• Manage online archive of exhibitions & events
• Advocate for CSF as a proactive external ambassador for the organization and its artists
CSF utilizes Apple computers and Microsoft Office 365. The role currently demands regular use of Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Full time, Exempt (FTE benefits including insurance available)
Open space office environment. This position requires some evening and weekend work; hours are flexible in order to accommodate these situations. This position requires use of a car and the ability to lift 25 pounds.
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter and resume describing your qualifications and interest in the position to email@example.com . The cover letter and resume should be sent as ONE attachment, preferably a PDF. The email subject line should read Marketing/Communications Search.
Deadline for Application:
Application will remain open until position is filled.
Kansas City, MO 64108-2305