Charlotte Street Foundation seeks qualified applicants for the position of Executive Director. Applications submitted by March 30, 2013 will receive priority consideration.
The Executive Director will be a passionate advocate for the mission, vision, programs, and values of the Charlotte Street Foundation. He or she will provide dynamic, multi-dimensional organizational leadership for staff, supporters, and the artists’ community Charlotte Street Foundation serves, and hands-on management of the organization’s ongoing operations. The Executive Director will report to the Board of Directors and work strategically with the Board and Director of Artistic Programs to successfully fulfill the organization’s vision, and outcomes.
Application deadline and procedure:
See Charlotte Street Foundation Executive Director Position Description for complete information about the position, including responsibilities and qualifications.
Also see Charlotte Street Foundation Programs Overview for a summary of Charlotte Street Foundation’s programs.
Read this January 2013 article in the Kansas City Star about Charlotte Street Foundation’s impact on the local artists community and Kansas City itself.
Applications received by March 30, 2013 will be given priority consideration. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Apply by email to: email@example.com
Attach to the e-mail in PDF format:
1) Letter of application that addresses the following:
- Your interest in the position
- Your passion for and commitment to Charlotte Street Foundation’s mission of challenging, nurturing, and empowering artists of exceptional vision, and perspective on the importance of this work to a city and to a regional arts ecology
- Your fundraising and management experience, and the type of leadership approach you would bring to Charlotte Street Foundation
- Other specific skills and strengths you would bring to this role
2) Resumé, detailing education and professional experience and accomplishments
3) List of five professional references we may contact
Questions may be directed to: HCapSearchNP, Jennifer Furla, Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org; 816-591-5493.